Rabu, Ogos 12, 2009

What's Happening Tomorrow?

1. There's been a long time that i'm not using the English in writing. Well, tomorrow is quite a busy day which I will be having presentation, English Presentation, about 'Legend'.

2. The legend that i choose is P. Ramlee and i'm really sure that most of the Malaysian recognise him as one of the Malay Movie superstar with multi-talent.

3. Well, i'm not going to talk about him as many of you will know him by just google it. Tomorrow my class schedule is quite pack and there's also some things that keep chasing round and round in my mind and head.

4. There's an International Lecturer in faculty which for me is quite strict and i'm not really happy about it. Maybe because as a new lecturer, he should behave strict and accordingly to the rules and regulation of the faculty but for me, mostly, I don't really understand his English. Then, he is not in the mood like the other lecturer. Means, when my group wanted to ask something about the Lab that we have make and going through, he just suddenly give bad rating on us which is for me, Unfair.

5. For what I know, if we don't ask then we won't really understand and take note on every lab that we commit but I don't know, maybe his previous Country, they don't practise whatever our University do to ensure that every student is knowledgeable. Well, enough for that though.

6. Today, 4.30pm, there will be having a meeting for the student from 1 year which is from the Polytechnic and Diploma holder from UMP. It's about co-curriculum activity. Thus, I am really looking forward to know what is really an agenda to the meeting. Positive or Negative outcome?

We'll see..

Done for today...


2.15pm 12/08/2009
~Start doing report lab~

p/s: today, my uncle is in ICU and in comma state. Please pray for better result, insyaAllah.

Tiada ulasan: