Ahad, November 14, 2010

What really wandering my Mind today..

Salam..

There's a lot of things that really bother me. I'm thinking of my next exam paper on 15th November which is just really around the corner. The paper is Fluid Mechanics. Although there's not really helpful hint I get for the paper, but i'm totally positive on my study. FOCUS is the keyword.

I also think of the bus ticket and the date that I should go back to Penang as at 1st, I have to reach Johor then only I will go back to Penang. Then, there's some of my Wishlist that really I keen to look forward as well. It should be my reward after struggling in my study.

Then, I also thinking of the time that I will fulfill when I'm home at Penang as for my plan now, I want to work for only a month. Well, at least I will have money to pay another RM740 motor debt left. The balance of the money, I can keep forward to next semester.

Hopefully this semester will not disappoint me and there'll bright hope stand in my future and also next semester, hopefully my brain won't freeze and will still can operate well. :)

Also, now I'm in the mood of Aidiladha where there will be 'qurban' and surely there'll be delicious food will be at home as well as at my Grandma's House, insyaAllah. Definately, i'll be gathering around with my cousins, nieces and family.

Erm... Such a good feeling as well although there's some mixed feeling encountered me now. Sad, nervous, happy, dull and all of this feeling keep circling myself. Hope there will appear the positive energy towards all this..


p/s: Keep forward to buy whatever in my wishlist. Definitely, i'll be happy always. :)


Universiti Malaysia Pahang
14th November 2010
12.29am

Tiada ulasan: