Ahad, November 28, 2010

Now in UTM


Salam..

This blog probably is the rarest among all because I write in the Study Room in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Although it is a splendid experience but there's also mixed feeling that encountered me today. I will not say but just keep it myself but right now really I'm feeling totally stranger as I have to act as UTM's Student (due to illegal entrance).

But surely for me, I feel that I have wrongly purchase bus ticket which I bought little bit early than it supposed to be. At first I thought that some of my friends have already going back to their home and that's why I bought the ticket earlier. Suddenly, my friend said that he is not going back at that time while I have already bought the ticket. Well, for me at first, it's okay because I can handle myself when I go to Johor and settle my self without any problem but it is another way around. Some things had happened and it costs a lot. I had to be patient.

If I just follow my heart, definitely things will getting worst but now just the real thing should I do is just be patient. I feel terribly lonely, separated and low self esteem. What I can do is just pray to Allah and hope that things will be settle peacefully. Right now I don't really know what is going to happen but I pray a lot so that things will not be worst.

I also admit that somehow I had made mistake but what I really know that I am also a human. Will always make mistake and sometimes act terribly without thinking and for that I really want to say sorry. Maybe because I feel stress and depress due to the lack of sleep and also tired of being 6 hours in the bus and also I always be patient and kept every problems inside and suddenly it blow terribly.

Hope this will become better not worst, insyaAllah.



Doa Untuk Kekuatan Jasmani,Ruhani dan Emosi

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّى أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَالْحَزَنِ ، وَالْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ ،وَالْبُخْلِ وَالْجُبْنِ ، وَضَلَعِ الدَّيْنِ ، وَغَلَبَةِ الرِّجَالِ


Maksud :Ya Allah aku berlindung denganMu daripada kegelisahan, kesedihan, kelemahan, kemalasan, kebakhilan, pengecut, bebanan hutang dan kongkongan orang.
( Riwayat Imam al-Bukhari dan Muslim)




28 November 2010
Study Room, UTM
10.51pm

2 ulasan:

Teja Evalea berkata...

oo alhmdillh.. gudlux..
dpt cos pe??

Danial Hamba Allah berkata...

ops.. bukan dpt smbung blajar sana.. saja melawat2 utm nk dibandingkan dengan ump.. heehe..